Senior Product Designer Product team · Stockholm
Our vision is to provide patients with better care. Our solution is high-acuity hospital care in your home supported by technology. We look for a product designer who wants to join us early in our hugely impactful journey.
Medoma develops a platform for orchestrating high-acuity care in patients’ homes. This involves clever logistics and planning, patient involvement, distance monitoring, digital communication and more. Our goal is to create a product that is truly desirable for patients while enabling healthcare professionals to work at the top of their license. Our software is to serve our users with the right information at the right time in a way that makes them feel empowered and safe.
We have an iterative and learning approach, driven by insights from our patients and our own operational medical team. We try out our hypothesises in order to reach desired outcome. We also have a strong belief in a best-of-breed approach where we collaborate within the eco-system of great MedTech-startups in order to build the optimal end user value in collaboration with other great services.
Who we think you are
Firstly, we believe that you are a person who wants to make an impact on something that really matters to people. Secondly you have strong capabilities of combining user insights and brand vision into consistent, intuitive and appealing UI- and product design. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a curiosity for the full UX-stack.
We believe you have
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, interface design, interaction design, human computer interaction or equivalent qualifications.
- 5+ years relevant experience as Product, UX or UI-designer.
- Proficiency in both Swedish and English. You will be interacting with users in Swedish.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Ability to self-organize and apply your toolbox of design methodology.
- Experience with Agile software development and collaborative problem solving.
Please upload or post a link to your cv and portfolio.